Happy to share the Artist Files SIG meeting minutes from Salt Lake City:

http://artistfiles.arlisna.org/2019-artist-files-sig-annual-meeting-minutes/

Note the references section at the bottom, which provides access to some useful documents pertaining to our meeting discussions:

·         Artist Files Revealed – Old Directory Fields and Definitions

·         Artist Files Revealed – New Input Form with New Fields (SIG members please review and provide comments directly to me)

·         Smithsonian American Art/Portrait Gallery Library Art & Artist File Selection Criteria

·         Clarification of artist files definition

Also VERY pleased to announce that Rebecca K. Friedman, Marquand Library of Art & Archaeology, Princeton University, joins me as co-coordinator!

Best,

Sam

Samuel Duncan

Head of the Research Library

Amon Carter Museum of American Art

3501 Camp Bowie Blvd., Fort Worth, TX 76107

t. 817.989.5042  f. 817.989.5039

www.cartermuseum.org