Hello!

The ARLIS/NA Exhibitions SIG is seeking a co-coordinator. If you are interested in this SIG leadership opportunity, please contact me with a sentence or two about why you are interested in becoming a co-coordinator and any relevant experience you have to bring to the position. This is a fairly new SIG with lots of potential, and I would love to work with one of you to help it grow!

Thank you,

Caitlin McGurk

The Ohio State University
Caitlin McGurk
Associate Curator
Assistant Professor

The Ohio State University Libraries

Billy Ireland Cartoon Library & Museum
Sullivant Hall, 1813 N. High St., Columbus, OH 43210
614-292-1134 Office
[log in to unmask] / cartoons.osu.edu
Pronouns: she/her/hers

On view now: Drawing Blood: Comics and Medicine and Front Line: Editorial Cartoonists and the First Amendment