Happy Friday!
We’ve gotten several inquiries asking if people are still able to submit a proposal for a topic listed as “proposal forthcoming” on the Chapter List. The answer is “Yes!” We have some thoughts about how we might handle that which include: separate chapters addressing two specific areas of a topic,  possibly asking people to co-write a chapter, etc.

Keep the questions coming. We are excited about this interest.

Best,
Traci

Traci Timmons, M.A., M.L.I.S.

Senior Librarian

Equity Team Member

Dorothy Stimson Bullitt Library

Seattle Art Museum

1300 First Avenue

Seattle, WA 98101

Phone: 206-654-3220

Email: [log in to unmask]

Library website: http://www.seattleartmuseum.org/programs-and-learning/libraries-and-resources

I work off-site Mondays and am in the office Tuesdays through Fridays.

VICTORIAN RADICALS / Seattle Art Museum / Jun 13 – Sep 8 2019
Get tickets at
visitsam.org/victorianradicals