From: Duncan, Sumitra
Sent: Tuesday, April 23, 2019 1:07 PM
To: [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Webinar: Advancing Art Libraries and Curated Web Archives

Dear colleagues,

We invite you to join a webinar on the outcomes of Advancing Art Libraries and Curated Web Archives, the national forum led by partners at the Internet Archive and New York Art Resources Consortium (NYARC) and funded by the Institute of Museum and Library Services (IMLS): https://archive-it.org/blog/learn-more/art-libraries/

The project team engaged art and museum libraries to identify key opportunities and challenges to collecting web-based resources for art scholarship. All are welcome to attend this report on lessons learned and roadmaps projected forward among our surveys, discussions, and workshops.

The same webinar will be offered on two dates:

·         Monday, May 20, at 11AM Pacific, 2PM Eastern. Join here: https://zoom.us/j/383924594

·         Thursday, May 30, at 10AM Pacific, 1PM Eastern. Join here: https://zoom.us/j/772135981

We look forward to sharing our findings and plans, and to answering your questions.

Questions about these events and the project may in the meantime be directed to the project team at: [log in to unmask]

Best regards,

Sumitra Duncan

On behalf of the Internet Archive and NYARC

Sumitra Duncan

Head, Web Archiving Program

Frick Art Reference Library

The Frick Collection