Hello,

If you will be in DC for ALA (or any other reason!) please join the Smithsonian Libraries for their annual Adopt a Book fundraiser! We can promise a magnificent space at the Freer | Sackler Galleries, delicious hors d’oeuvres and wine, some truly fantastic books to view, and a good cause to support. And plenty of biblio-nerds, too.

Please join us at the Freer Gallery of Art for our Adopt-a-Book Evening!

Get Social

Connect with us!

The Smithsonian Libraries is advancing knowledge at home and around the world.

Supporters like you help us accomplish this mission.

Your donation is greatly appreciated.

Smithsonian Libraries, 1000 Constitution Ave NW, Washington, DC 20560

Sent by [log in to unmask] in collaboration with

Anne Evenhaugen

Librarian, Head

Smithsonian American Art and Portrait Gallery Library

202.633.8227

http://library.si.edu/libraries/aapg

SmithsonianLibraries2_Logo