Dear Colleagues,

I have a PhD candidate here at Rutgers University, who is researching a dissertation on Jusepe de Ribera's drawings of torture. We are having trouble finding a copy of the following essay,

"Hung, Drawn and Tortured: Violence in Drawings by Guercino and Ribera."
In Lucretia: Guercino and Handel, a dialogue between art and music.
Francesco Gonzales. 2013, p. 27-.

We've hit all the usual spots, and the ILL request was denied. The student has contacted the author, as only a preview is available online via academia.edu, no response.  Also student has reached out to Sackler at Oxford, and the Paul Mellon Centre for studies in British Art, and nothing yet.

Is there any chance someone can provide a scanned copy of this essay?  Many thanks in advance and please let me know any questions?

Best,

MCL

Megan Lotts, MFA, M.L.I.S.
Art Librarian (Librarian II)
(848)932-7189
Email: [log in to unmask]  <mailto:[log in to unmask]>
<http://www.meganlotts.com>
<http://soar.libraries.rutgers.edu/bib/Megan_Lotts/>Twitter & Instagram: @MCLotts
www.meganlotts.com<http://www.meganlotts.com>
<http://soar.libraries.rutgers.edu/bib/Megan_Lotts/>