Hello ARLISians,

We are excited to see applications rolling in for ArLiSNAP volunteer positions! This is a quick reminder to any student/new professionals that the deadline to apply is tomorrow, 5/15. Here is the link to apply: https://tinyurl.com/ArLiSNAP-interest. If anyone has questions about the volunteer positions or ArLiSNAP before the deadline, please feel free to reach out to the co-moderators (our contact information is in the email signature).

Please note: Due to an error the on the form, we are asking that anyone who applied prior to 5/8 to resubmit their applications - those individuals do not need to rewrite the essay portion (just include current work/school positions for us to cross reference).

For those who missed the original call, here is more information:

Do you know or are you a student/new professional looking for opportunities to get involved in conversations around art librarianship? The Co-Moderators for Art Library Students & New ARLIS/NA Professionals (ArLiSNAP) are excited to announce a number of open volunteer positions to connect students and new professionals to each other and the ARLIS/NA community. If you or someone you know is interested in more information about ArLiSNAP, we encourage exploration of our website: http://arlisnap.arlisna.org/. We also have a separate email list for students and new professionals; instructions to subscribe are available here: http://arlisnap.arlisna.org/aboutness/listserv/.

The following positions are available:

Descriptions for each position are available on our volunteer page: http://arlisnap.arlisna.org/aboutness/arlisnap-volunteers/

Best,

Michele Jennings & Alex O’Keefe

Michele Jennings

ArLiSNAP 2018-2020 Co-Moderator

Art Librarian

Frederick and Kazuko Harris Fine Arts Library, Ohio University

Alex O’Keefe

ArLiSNAP 2019-2021 Co-Moderator

Arts Digital Projects Librarian

Robert B. Haas Family Arts Library, Yale University