The meeting minutes for the SCIP (Stimulating Creativity in Practice) SIG are now available. Thank you to everyone who attended the meeting and participated in the makerspace in Salt Lake City.

If you have any questions abut the meeting or the group, feel free to contact me directly: Jill Chisnell ([log in to unmask]) or visit our website.

Jill Chisnell

Integrated Media & Design Librarian

Carnegie Mellon University Libraries

[log in to unmask] | 412-268-6330