Ernst Haas, Hiroshi Hamaya, Donald McCullin, W. Eugene Smith
Author:Marc Riboud; Michael Edelson; Cornell Capa; International Fund for
Concerned Photography.; Muzeʼon Yiśraʼel (Jerusalem)
Publisher:New York : Grossman Publishers, 1972.

Scanning New York art <http://www.worldcat.org/oclc/32373721>
Author:Art Today Video Magazine, Ltd.
Publisher:Smithtown, NY : Art Today Video Magazine, 1995-

   - this is a periodical on VHS, I have the following issues
         - May 1995
         - June 1995
         - September 1995
         - Demo reel

Reminiscences of Augustus Saint-Gaudens, Volume 2 only
Publisher:  The Century Co., NY, 1913

   - hardcover, very good condition

The etchings of Salvator Rosa <http://www.worldcat.org/oclc/797192398>
Author:Salvatore Rosa; Richard W Wallace
Publisher:Princeton, N.J. : Princeton University Press, 1979.

Maurice de Vlaminck, Verzeichnis des graphischen Werkes
<http://www.worldcat.org/oclc/462665556> : Holzschnitte, Radierungen,
Lithographien