Hello ARLIS collective,

I have a patron looking for the Wichita National Decorative Arts and Ceramics exhibition catalog from 1948.  She stated that this was the year that Ronald Hayes Pearson was awarded one of the  top awards in the show.  Does anyone have access to this catalog?  I haven't seen a copy in WorldCat.

Thanks much,

Beth Goodrich
Librarian
Direct:  612-206-3118