Hello ARLISians,

Do you know or are you a student/new professional looking for opportunities to get involved in conversations around art librarianship? The Co-Moderators for Art Library Students & New ARLIS/NA Professionals (ArLiSNAP) are excited to announce a number of open volunteer positions to connect students and new professionals to each other and the ARLIS/NA community. If you or someone you know is interested in more information about ArLiSNAP, we encourage exploration of our website: http://arlisnap.arlisna.org/. We also have a separate email list for students and new professionals; instructions to subscribe are available here: http://arlisnap.arlisna.org/aboutness/listserv/.

We would like to thank those who served in these volunteer roles previously, and look forward to getting interest forms from potential new team members soon.

The following positions are available:

  *   Chapter Liaison
  *   Communications Liaison
  *   Conference Planning Liaison
  *   Job Postings/Professional Development Opportunities
  *   Webmaster

Descriptions for each position are available on our volunteer page: http://arlisnap.arlisna.org/aboutness/arlisnap-volunteers/

To apply for a position, please fill out the ArLiSNAP Volunteer Position Interest Form: https://tinyurl.com/ArLiSNAP-interest. We will be reviewing the first round of applications on 5/16, so be sure to submit by 5/15! If you have any questions about the volunteer positions or ArLiSNAP before the deadline, please feel free to reach out to the co-moderators (contact information below).

Best,

Michele Jennings & Alex O'Keefe

Michele Jennings
ArLiSNAP 2018-2020 Co-Moderator
Art Librarian
Frederick and Kazuko Harris Fine Arts Library, Ohio University

Alex O'Keefe
ArLiSNAP 2019-2021 Co-Moderator
Arts Digital Projects Librarian
Robert B. Haas Family Arts Library, Yale University