Hi everyone,

The articles have been received in record time, thank you!
I continue to be so impressed by the generosity and support of the ARLIS community.

Best,

Sara

Sara Ellis  MLIS, MA, BA
Art Librarian
Music, Art & Architecture Library | UBC Library
The University of British Columbia
Room 414, Irving K. Barber Learning Centre
1961 East Mall, Vancouver BC,  V6T 1Z1 Canada

http://barber.library.ubc.ca

[log in to unmask]" alt="UBC E-mail Signature">