Have you checked out Nicholas Felton's Annual Reports and other data viz?

http://feltron.com/
http://feltron.com/FAR05.html
http://feltron.com/Daytum.html

On Wed, May 29, 2019 at 3:23 PM Mackenzie Salisbury <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
Hello all!
I am excited to be working with a class at Ox-Bow's Residency in a few weeks. They are going to be working on data visualization and mapping, but also we are going to be looking at finding aids and interesting ways in which information can be organized or visualized.

Anyone know of interesting projects, finding aids, lists, or other creatively organized information resources that I can share with the students to help them break out of the traditional organizational methods?

We will defiantly be talking about projects like http://www.dear-data.com/theproject and https://sortedlibrary.com/About , but I would love to hear what you all might have come across recently!

All the best,
Mackenzie

--

Mackenzie Salisbury

Research + Instruction Librarian

John M. Flaxman Library

Pronouns: she|her|hers

 School of the Art Institute
37 S. Wabash, 6th floor, Chicago, IL 60603

Rachel Singletary Kopel
Special Librarian, Archivist + Designer

rachelkopel.squarespace.com

206.913.7006