The Collection Development SIG is working on adding a page of gifts-related
resources to the CDSIG blog <https://arlisnacdsig.wordpress.com/>. Do you
have ideas about where art libraries can send or redirect gift materials?
Tricks or tips about handling gifts? We will compile this information in
one place for convenient reference. Please reply to this email and send me
any info or links that you have for review and we can post them on our
new Gifts
page (in progress). <https://arlisnacdsig.wordpress.com/gifts/>

Also in the works soon: a section on the blog for shared collection
development and gifts-related policies
<https://arlisnacdsig.wordpress.com/collection-development-policies/>. As
always, if anyone has collection development ideas or contributions for our
blog, they are very welcome.

All the best,
Chantal
Collection Development SIG moderator

Chantal Sulkow
Acquisitions Librarian
Bard Graduate Center
Decorative Arts, Design History, Material Culture
38 West 86th Street, New York, NY 10024
T 212-501-3039
E [log in to unmask]
W bgc.bard.edu <http://www.bgc.bard.edu/>