Hi:

I would like to access videos that have been made by any ARLIS entities (national or regional conference sessions) and I thought they would be posted on the Learning Portal.  I suppose it is too early for the ones recorded in Salt Lake City?  But at any rate, I had some trouble accessing the Learning Portal and setting up an account.  Would someone who has used it recently please communicate with me about procedure?  I looked on the AWS and couldn’t find any instructions.

Similarly, could someone tell me where most conference photos have been deposited?  Is Flickr still being used?  Has any thought been given to setting up an “official” ARLIS/NA site that could be accessed through the ARLIS website?

Joan