Hello! Happy Friday!

I've been on this listserv so much over the past few weeks. Thanks for all your support!

Today, I actually have two research questions that involve my personal scholarship, on the artist Suzanne Valadon. It's a project I've been working on in some form or another for a long time, and I've had trouble tracking down a couple of things, specifically:

-The actual catalog for the 1894 Salon (official) in Paris
-Any reviews of that exhibition, specifically with comments about the drawings by Valadon that were included (this one must exist, but I swear in all the artist files I've reviewed on her, I cannot find anything).

Thanks in advance for any assistance whatsoever you may be able to provide!

Best,

Courtney Hunt
Art & Design Librarian Assistant Professor
Pronouns: she/her/hers
University Libraries Fine Arts Library
Wexner Center / Room 040L
1871 N. High Street