Please forgive any duplication.

From: Susan M Allen [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Monday, April 01, 2019 4:40 PM
To: Susan M Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Cc: California Rare Book Project <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: CalRBS 2019 Course Schedule

Dear CalRBS Friend,
    You will find the CalRBS 2019 Course Schedule attached to this email.  Now is the time for promoting the courses CalRBS is offering this August.  There are 13 courses meeting in 3 cities, Los Angeles (UCLA), Berkeley (Bancroft Library), and San Francisco (California Historical Society).  Three of the courses are being offered for the first time.  They are “Illustrated Scientific Books in Early Modern Europe” taught by  Daniela Bleichmar; “Social Media for Rare Books” taught by Snowden Becker; and “Introduction to Black Print Culture” taught by Gabrielle Dudley.  For complete course descriptions and faculty bios, go to www.calrbs.org.  The scholarship application deadline is June 7, 2019.
    Please distribute the schedule widely.  If, in the past, you posted the CalRBS to specific lists, please do so again.  If you are not able to do it this year, let me know so that I can be sure all the organizations we have targeted in the past are covered.  If you have ideas regarding new places to post, go for it!
    Thank you for all your encouragement and support!  Susan

Susan M Allen, Ph.D.

Director, California Rare Book School
209 GSEIS Building Box 951520
300 Charles E. Young Drive N.