Thanks everyone! I have the article, and in record time.

Cheers,

Lauren

From: ARLIS/NA List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Lauren Gottlieb-Miller
Sent: Monday, April 08, 2019 2:43 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ARLIS-L] Ñawpa Pacha article

Dear colleagues,

Would anyone with a subscription to Ñawpa Pacha be able to provide the following article? I haven’t had any luck requesting via WorldCat.

King, H. (2013) “The Wari feathered panels from Corral Redondo, Churunga Valley: a re-examination of context.” Ñawpa Pacha: Journal of Andean Archaeology 33:1, pages 23-42.

https://doi.org/10.1179/0077629713Z.0000000002

Many thanks in advance,
Lauren

Lauren Gottlieb-Miller