Survey on Digital Asset Management Systems in Cultural Institutions

Wanted to send out one more announcement in case anyone didn’t see it. If you can’t personally take it, but know someone that can, please send it to them!

My name is Emily Crockett and I am a dual degree master’s student in the Information Science and Art History program at UNC-Chapel Hill. I am seeking participants that are at least 18 years old for a study on the functionality of Digital Asset Management Systems in Cultural Institutions (museums, zoos, libraries, archives, galleries, etc.). I am looking for participants that work with Digital Asset Management Systems (or other types of Content Management Systems) semi-regularly.

Participation in this study involves:

  *   10-20 minute survey depending on your answers

  *   An optional phone interview about your system

If you are interested in participating in this study please follow this link: https://unc.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_cwJk81VMN5uPQgJ

If you have any questions, please feel free to shoot me an email at [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Sincerely,

Emily Crockett

Masters Candidate in Information Science and Art History 2020

University of North Carolina Chapel Hill