I will also chime in and agree it was one of the best conferences I, too, have enjoyed. The facilities, sessions, excursions, and workshops were all exceptional. I gained so much knowledge, new ideas, and enjoyed seeing so many colleagues I've gotten to know over these years, as well as meeting so many new ones.

I enjoyed all of the keynote speakers and especially appreciated the talk by Executive Director, Sarah George, prior to us visiting the Natural History Museum of Utah. That allowed me to enjoy and understand that facility even more.

As someone who has helped organize a conference somewhat recently, I know how much work it is. Everything seemed to have gone off without a hitch. (I hope that's really how it went.)

Thank you Salt Lake City CPAC!!

Traci

Traci Timmons, M.A., M.L.I.S.

Senior Librarian

Equity Team Member

Dorothy Stimson Bullitt Library

Seattle Art Museum

1300 First Avenue

Seattle, WA 98101

Phone: 206-654-3220

Email: [log in to unmask]

Library website: http://www.seattleartmuseum.org/programs-and-learning/libraries-and-resources

I work off-site Mondays and am in the office Tuesdays through Fridays.

JEFFREY GIBSON / Seattle Art Museum / Feb 28 – May 12 2019

Get tickets at visitsam.org/gibson