Well, there's this . . .

*Library Seating: How It Impacts Your Library’s Success and Your Users’
Health*

[image: AGATI]
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001v6Ei2wAb_HWaGn5N4VQcQvD2lM8pJ3xFJ3wPJvB72s4RaosG4JUaahp0SZj-f6aCJmt5SBmJiPjEIwfBmjTMrXIpzZh2ycp_FFbvF6TpTxjBN7MYJ09hqI6eT--ER8JXBWXCb_kWQjn8VDN2QLbgNLxgfAdcbrIsIJ0a31l4xAI=&c=ZbrnNU_8udcCKQYxalnl5lHb2rENEcZbcmAGV-2_uIVp8YxxEwK_RQ==&ch=z23V7yg7loeHtObrQTmp0mJFA-poVMjTY8qzDzIn_UwkEaSkjbeeaQ==>
[image: Library Journal | Webcast Event]

Library Seating: How It Impacts Your Library’s Success and Your Users’
Health
[image: Galen Cranz]
Galen Cranz
[image: Joe Agati]
Joe Agati
Join Professor Galen Cranz (Author of “The Chair”) and Joe Agati (Director
of Design Agati Furniture) for a FREE webinar about seating and how it
impacts patrons health and your Libraries success. Professor Cranz will
explain the origins of postural and seating norms that have developed in
western culture. How did we end up with chairs and why do they play an
important role in our society as symbols of status and refinement?

As a longtime advocate for body conscious design, Professor Cranz has a
unique understanding of how overuse of right angle seating, especially for
the wrong work pattern, can lead to long term negative health implications.
This webinar will talk in detail about matching Library work patterns with
seating types and technical details that make one seat healthier and more
functional for its intended purpose than another.
<http://r20.rs6.net/tn.jsp?f=001v6Ei2wAb_HWaGn5N4VQcQvD2lM8pJ3xFJ3wPJvB72s4RaosG4JUaasH2ZyagxQyOZHrANXQ7xYHTeYMa3EUw2_HXTZFWpCJKMQ2fmTP5TbCViETHgZtdvfdFeq244c-9BqmkBQE-V4ihDu5OkxBwLTP65M_9IBF6jrh3PCxVZCZOnP0cZk2FAOQ9zg7QptD0m3iq7feOMlDTndCxOJ0qrdtVja87ZHy5dKdBq04r3nI1Lotd9htgA-2q_ohgfAEs3HJU_IKfwFUzCpbwdDFulW2l51gX3emu-VMVpmdR6vHlrpUs92SceRp0l0RVb0q9f-P7ZTjyCEj9Ap35iN5_aSKTgHSTS2fTNHtkx7u1p02vwjcnmUVLT79BPKM4tTio6fEnOOLuIAtDDLz2HnRRB7Uj4g4OugV7F_qO2GPYgCtV-wR2oPSyWg==&c=ZbrnNU_8udcCKQYxalnl5lHb2rENEcZbcmAGV-2_uIVp8YxxEwK_RQ==&ch=z23V7yg7loeHtObrQTmp0mJFA-poVMjTY8qzDzIn_UwkEaSkjbeeaQ==>

AGATI Furniture, 451 North Claremont Avenue, Chicago, IL 60612