I think I've probably sat in most of the chairs in Hunt Library and in Hill
Library  as well.  By far the most comfortable for working at tables (in my
opinion, anyway) are the Silq chairs:

https://www.steelcase.com/products/office-chairs/silq/

We have several Silq chairs and stools, and they are great.  I also really
like the Aeron chairs, but I know some people don't care for them.