Hello!

My name is Emily Crockett and I am a dual degree master’s student in the Information Science and Art History program at UNC-Chapel Hill. I am seeking participants that are at least 18 years old for a study on the functionality of Digital Asset Management Systems in Cultural Institutions. I am looking for participants that work with Digital Asset Management Systems (or other types of Content Management Systems) semi-regularly.

Participation in this study involves:

- 10-20 minute survey, depending on your answers

- An optional phone interview about your system

If you are interested in participating in this study please follow this link: https://unc.az1.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_cwJk81VMN5uPQgJ

Sincerely,

Emily Crockett

Masters Candidate in Information Science and Art History 2020

University of North Carolina Chapel Hill