From: Customer Service <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>
Subject: RE: Did Not Receive The PhotoBook Review #015, Fall 2018
Date: April 26, 2019 at 9:40:20 AM CDT
To: 'Sam Duncan' <[log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>>

Hello Sam,

Thank you for your note. Unfortunately, we do not have replacement issues available for The PhotoBook Review and this issue is also outside of our claim period.

Kind regards,

Aperture Magazine
Customer Service

For some reason we did not receive The PhotoBook Review #015, Fall 2018. May we have a replacement copy sent as soon as possible to:

Amon Carter Museum of American Art
Research Library
3501 Camp Bowie Blvd
Fort Worth, TX  76107

Thanks,
Sam

Samuel Duncan
Head of the Research Library
Amon Carter Museum of American Art
3501 Camp Bowie Blvd., Fort Worth, TX 76107
t. 817.989.5042  f. 817.989.5039
www.cartermuseum.org<http://www.cartermuseum.org/>