Hello all,

The notes from the Digital Humanities SIG annual meeting in Salt Lake City are now available on our blog: arlisdhsig.wordpress.com

I invite all those who were able to attend to comment with any points we may have missed. Whether you were at the meeting or not, also feel free to comment on our session proposal ideas for ARLIS 2020! Would you love to see an intro to GIS (digital mapping) workshop, a session on data visualization, or something else that our members could speak to? We would love to hear from all ARLIS members.

For all those interested in staying in the ARLIS Digital Humanities loop, you can:

-          Subscribe to our listserv, [log in to unmask]: send an email to [log in to unmask] with the command subscribe dh-sig as the first line in the body of the message. This tends to be a low-volume list.

-          Follow us on Twitter: @arlisdhsig

-          Sign up for email updates from our blog: arlisdhsig.wordpress.com

Thanks,

Ellen Tisdale

ARLIS/NA Digital Humanities Special Interest Group Coordinator

--

Ellen Tisdale, BFA, MLIS  |  Art Librarian  |  Architecture/Fine Arts Library  |  University of Manitoba  |  (204) 474-9217

The University of Manitoba campuses are located on original lands of Anishinaabeg, Cree, Oji-Cree, Dakota, and Dene Peoples, and on the homeland of the Métis Nation. We respect the Treaties that were made on these territories, we acknowledge the harms and mistakes of the past, and we dedicate ourselves to move forward in partnership with Indigenous communities in a spirit of reconciliation and collaboration.