Joan, the only notice I have seen re Chicago and pins is in the Minutes I posted of our Retirement SIG meeting in Salt  Lake City a   few weeks ago. Of course, if there was another, I could have missed it as I am always behind on reading my emails.
Lee

E. Lee Eltzroth, independent scholar
georgia-photographers.com

“Art is balm to the brain, especially in moments of decision.”
Sherlock Holmes (in Jeremy Brett Series) - episode The Master Blackmailer

Sent from my iPad