**Apologies for the Cross-Posts***

Dear colleagues,
For those of you in the NYC area or further afield, please consider attending the Library Association of CUNY’s annual institute on Friday, May 3, at LaGuardia Community College (where I work). We have a fantastic keynote speaker and excellent sessions throughout the day.
Hope to see you there!
All best,
Ian

Register Now!!!

 [cid:[log in to unmask]]

LACUNY Institute 2019: Students Are Evolving, Are Libraries Adapting?
Friday, May 3, 2019 | LaGuardia Community College, City University of New York (CUNY), Queens, New York

Register online at https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__lacuny.org_event-2D3232165&d=DwIGaQ&c=2tStSn3Yyb7CMXxZW9nuG-Sh-vz6mhnySBmFi7HdCsM&r=XSGPnHIU1PPA2lsMnpKM28549uKF8lhJS2tj3G7ppm0&m=T0lDfEqQmoovSiWuI5ixQ44skSR6wXVPnZ-0zudZ_mE&s=qQGBOJnLkJ5w_QYrciFCbd6sNhZUiQRWi_HLreeiWzk&e=<https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=https-3A__lacuny.org_event-2D3232165&d=DwMGaQ&c=mRWFL96tuqj9V0Jjj4h40ddo0XsmttALwKjAEOCyUjY&r=C4mMerWMCspTcnw3wgyV9pyLVk5_b3jnpEuc6qidXPE&m=oEoYpRgH3zfVzAEtRkXy9Kmz7KjozGCRYKhjUIhY76A&s=DUHh5r1rDoMg6Yg40R24w_FgPoI5785h6jX4Rga64T4&e=>

Visit our web site for more information: https://2019lacunyinst.commons.gc.cuny.edu/

We are excited to welcome our keynote speaker:

Loretta Parham<https://2019lacunyinst.commons.gc.cuny.edu/keynote-speaker/>, CEO & Library Director of the Robert W. Woodruff Library of the Atlanta University Center, Inc.

 ​
The Institute is the annual, one-day conference presented by the Library Association of the City University of New York. The Institute will be held in Queens at LaGuardia Community College, CUNY.

LACUNY Institute 2019 Planning Committee
Dianne Gordon Conyers, LaGuardia Community College, co-chair
Anne O’Reilly, LaGuardia Community College, co-chair
Kimberly Abrams, New York City College of Technology
Carl R. Andrews, Bronx Community College
Jeffrey Delgado, Kingsborough Community College
Michael Handis, The Graduate Center
Ian McDermott, LaGuardia Community College
Linda Miles, Hostos Community College
Ajatshatru Pathak, Hunter College
Mark Aaron Polger, College of Staten Island
Alexandra Rojas, LaGuardia Community College
Derek Stadler, LaGuardia Community College

Ian McDermott
LACUNY Vice President/President-Elect

Instruction Librarian
Library Department