Since I've noticed that there are a number of ARLIS members at the Retired
Members rate who are not members of the SIG, I thought I'd share the
minutes of our meeting and welcome you to join us! Members of the SIG not
on our listserv may not have gotten these either. If not, I encourage you to
subscribe by sending an email to [log in to unmask] with *subscribe
retired_members_sig* in the body of the message (the subject of the message
should be left blank). ARLIS members who are in the "thinking about it"
phase are welcome to join us retirees as well.

Carol

Carol Terry
Co-coordinator ARLIS/NA Retirement SIG

Attachments area