Hi All,

Back in 2017 I queried the list about choosing a new ILS. Our selection process was delayed, but we are now back on track and are looking closely at WorldShare Management Services by OCLC, Alma by Ex Libris, Symphony by SirsiDynix, and Koha hosted by Bywater Solutions.

I am interested in speaking with libraries currently using these systems to assess their satisfaction and to solicit advice. If your library uses any of these systems and you are willing to pass along your experiences I would be very grateful! Or, if you are able to refer me to a colleague that would also be welcome.  Replies need not be confined to art libraries, so if anyone has advice about other lists I could reach out to that would also be very helpful.

Thank you very much!

Susan

Susan Hernandez
Digital Archivist and Systems Librarian