Good afternoon Collective Knowledge,

Last week, I asked for help with an image by a Russian artist and so much assistance came through from those of you with the Russian language skills. This research question required searching the web in Russian to find the artist in the libraries and archives there.

So many are curious what the answer is and I wanted to share what was found with everyone.

Artist: Boris Andreevich Rogachevsky
Year: 1986
Title/ caption:  "Другого доманет"/"There is no other home".
http://rexstar.ru/uploads/content/file7d05c81634bc8ac5b951be793bb86a2e.jpg

Many many thanks.

Kind regards,

Ms. Kai Alexis Smith, MSLIS

“Activism is my rent for living on the planet.” Alice Walker