Good morning,

My colleagues and I are trying to identify the artist, year, if possible
publication and location of a higher resolution image of what looks like a
Russian propaganda poster here:

http://rexstar.ru/uploads/content/file7d05c81634bc8ac5b951be793bb86a2e.jpg

the caption  "Другого доманет"/"There is no other home".

Can anyone help me off list?

Thank you.

Kind regards,

Ms. Kai Alexis Smith, MSLIS
www.kaialexis.com
http://www.linkedin.com/in/kaialexissmith
Jamaican Art Research Guide  <http://jamaicanartresearch.wordpress.com>
ORCHID ID: 0000-0002-3241-7930 <http://orcid.org/0000-0002-3241-7930>

“Activism is my rent for living on the planet.” Alice Walker