The ARLIS/NA New England Chapter is pleased to announce that Lyndsay Bratton is the 2019 recipient of the Chapter’s ARLIS/NA National Conference Travel Award.

Lyndsay is the Assistant Director for Digital Scholarship and the arts subject librarian at Connecticut College. The broad scope of her position is easily nurtured by the range of offerings at the annual conference, including programming in digital scholarship, research instruction in the arts, and visual resources. Lyndsay has served on the ARLIS/NA Editorial Board as the Media Editor since March 2016. While attending the conference in this role, she will be documenting and sharing the annual conference through ARLIS/NA’s social media channels.

This award will help defray the expenses related to attending this year’s ARLIS/NA Annual Conference in Salt Lake City, UT. We would like to extend our thanks to our chapter’s donors, whose contributions help make this award possible.

Congratulations, Lyndsay!

Best,

The ARLIS/NA New England Chapter Officers:

Olivia Miller Piepmeier, Chair
Jessica Evans Brady, Vice-Chair/Chair-Elect
Regina Pagani, Public Relations Officer & Web Support
Caro Pinto, Secretary | Membership
Emily Coxe, Treasurer
John Schlinke, Past-Chair
http://newengland.arlisna.org<https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fnewengland.arlisna.org&data=02%7C01%7Cr.pagani%40northeastern.edu%7Cfa5bcaa13397441ca4ea08d68b90b968%7Ca8eec281aaa34daeac9b9a398b9215e7%7C0%7C1%7C636849851046277381&sdata=%2FMdHYb%2F1Mxkb54Tcur%2BTxbK40lcZKu%2BH5GtdDDmiB4s%3D&reserved=0>