Dear ARLIS/NA Community,

In the spring of 2018, I resigned from the Georgia O’Keeffe Museum to become the primary caregiver for my father.  After my father’s passing and during a period of soul-searching and reflection, I decided to transition into the healthcare industry. And now, I would like to announce that I’ve recently accepted a position with a caregiving agency in Hawaii.

I will be leaving the field and profession, but treasure the relationships and friendships developed over the years with ARLIS/NA colleagues.  I’m proud to have served on the Executive Board, first as Secretary over a decade ago, and then as more recently as its President.  I’ve always marveled at the talent and dedication demonstrated by the Society’s membership.  ARLIS/NA is a fine organization.

I’d also like to thank my ARLIS/NA friends and colleagues for their emotional and professional support during the past year, and especially the members of the ARLIS/NA Executive Board headed by Kim Collins for their immense understanding and care.  It has been an honor to work with Kim and all of the leaders on the board, committees, divisions, and groups.   Our membership is truly devoted to serving the Society and our core values, and it’s been a pleasure working with you all.

If you should ever find yourself in Hawaii, please look me up!

With much gratitude and appreciation,

Eumie Imm Stroukoff

Past-President, ARLIS/NA