ARLIS/NA,

Decker Library is excited to announce we've published Cristina Fontánez
Rodríguez's (NDSR Art Resident) first deliverable during her year-long
residency:

Archiving Art and Design Theses: Report on Institutional Repositories
<https://assets.mica.edu/files/resources/ndsr_art_mica_fontanez_rodriguez_2019.pdf>
The purpose of this report is to provide background and insight into how
universities collect, preserve and provide access to Master of Fine Arts
theses including media such as video, photography, or interactive media.

If you'd like to reach out to Cristina directly, she can be contacted at

See more of our Projects & Publications here
<https://www.mica.edu/libraries/decker-library/about/projects-and-publications/>
.

Jenny

--
*Jennifer Ferretti '07 (she, her, hers)*
Digital Initiatives Librarian

<https://www.instagram.com/micadeckerlibrary/>
<http://deckerlibrary.tumblr.com/>
<https://www.facebook.com/DeckerLibrary/>