The Museum of Modern Art – Archives, Library, and Research Collections

Temporary Summer/Fall  2019 Closure

In order to focus our staff and other resources on the Museum’s extensive
expansion and reinstallation project, the Archives, Library, and Research
Collections will be closed to the public from June 15 to October 21,
reopening Tuesday, October 22.   We are aware of the inconvenience this
temporary closure may pose to researchers, and hope you understand why this
is necessary during this busy and exciting period for us. For questions on
research needs prior to June, please contact the archives
<https://www.moma.org/research-and-learning/archives/archives-contact> or
the library <https://www.moma.org/research-and-learning/library/contact>.

For further information on the Museum's expansion project, please visit A
new MoMA <https://www.moma.org/about/new-moma>.

Thank you,

Michelle

--

Michelle Elligott

Chief of Archives, Library, and Research Collections

The Museum of Modern Art

11 West 53 Street

New York, NY 10019

T (212) 708 9436