Does anyone have copies to de-accession of the Architecture Index? It was an
annual publication that indexed other architecture magazines.  We're looking
for years 2004 to 2012.  We will provide free shipping!

Kind regards,

George

George Smart, Executive Director,  <http://www.usmodernist.org/>
USModernist.org

A 501C3 Nonprofit Educational Archive for the Documentation, Preservation,
and Promotion of Modernist Architecture

Host and Executive Producer,
<https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/us-modernist-radio-architecture-you-lov
e/id986108444?mt=2> US Modernist Radio

5409 Pelham Road / Durham NC / 27713 / USA
919.740.8407 /  <http://www.usmodernist.org/> www.usmodernist.org /