Good morning ARLIS-ians:

Please consider this opportunity to attend the AASL Annual Conference in
Pittsburgh, March 28th-31st.  Perhaps you are not attending the Salt Lake
City ARLIS conference for various reasons>>  this could be an exciting
alternative! Especially those of you on the East Coast...  We have two
financial awards still available::

The AASL (Association of Architecture School Librarians) Annual Conference
Awards: *Deadline Extension*  (Until March 1st!).*  We are extending the
deadline to apply for two of our awards*, the

 >> FRANCES CHEN TRAVEL AWARD

https://www.architecturelibrarians.org/franceschentravelaward

which provides financial assistance to attend the conference for  a new
professional in the field of architectural librarianship, education or
information, or one considering this or a closely related discipline, and
who is new to our organization;

 AND, the

 >> PROFESSIONAL SERVICE AWARD

https://www.architecturelibrarians.org/professionalserviceaward

 which recognizes the achievement and expertise  of  a more
established  architectural
education professional, and is intended to encourage attendance .  If you
have never joined our small and friendly group, please consider this! And
of course, those of you who enjoy our conferences and would like to attend,
but have limited or inadequate funding from your organization, please
consider the Professional Service Award.

 *Please consider applying for these two awards, or recommend them to a
colleague!*

*>>> The links provided take you to the full description of the award, the
required qualifications, the application process and further contact
information <<<*

 We would love to see you at the AASL Annual Conference in Pittsburgh!

 *AASL Awards Committee*

Jeffrey Ross (Chair), Columbia University

Gabriella Karl-Johnson, Princeton University

Gilda Santana, University of Miami

*Jeffrey J. Ross*

*Head Indexer, Avery Index to Architectural Periodicals**Avery
Architectural and Fine Arts Library, Room 225*

*Columbia University*

*1172 Amsterdam Avenue, mailcode 0301*

*New York, NY  10027*

*212-854-8408*