Hello ARLISians,

I work at Design Institute of San Diego, which currently has only one
degree program: a BFA in Interior Design. We are considering the addition
of an MFA in Interior Design (possibly with a specialization in interior
design education), and I've been asked to determine what it would cost to
add the library resources required to support an MFA program.

Any advice? Are there core collection guidelines for graduate programs?

Thanks,
Lisa

---
Lisa Hazel Schattman