*A few openings remain. Given our work with cultural heritage, some of you
may be interested in the following announcement. Please share with your
colleagues. Thank you!  *

*A funded opportunity for a four-week NEH Summer Institute for College and
University Faculty on "Museums: Humanities in the Public Sphere." *This
Institute will be *hosted in July 2019 at Georgetown University* in
partnership with the University of California-Santa Cruz and will
support 25 faculty across disciplines, of all ranks, from around the
country to immerse in cultural collections around Washington, DC.

Qualified independent scholars, advanced graduate students, and *those
employed by museums, libraries, historical societies*, and other
organizations are also eligible.

Given your engagement with cultural heritage, we hope that you might
consider this opportunity to help us spread the word. For more information
about this NEH Institute, our website and application instructions can be
found here: https://museumsneh.ucsc.edu/ .

*The application deadline is March 1, 2019*.

--Ethan