From: ARLIS/NA List <[log in to unmask]> On Behalf Of MacDonald, Sara
Sent: Thursday, January 3, 2019 9:36 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [ARLIS-L] Stained glass art/artisans in fiction?

One of our glass faculty is looking for fiction that prominently features stained glass or stained glass artisans. Any titles would be welcomed! Here's what she has so far:
Follett, Ken, “The Pillars of the Earth”, Penguin Books, 1990

Goodman, Carol “The Drowning Tree”, Ballantine Readers Circle, 2004

Poe, Edgar Allen, “Masque of the Red Death”

Vreeland, Susan, “Clara and Mr. Tiffany”, Random House 2012

Drake, Maurice, “The Doom Window”,  Dutton, 1925

Thank you!

Sara MacDonald
Public Services Librarian, University Libraries

University of the Arts
320 South Broad Street
Philadelphia, PA 19102
uarts.edu<http://uarts.edu/> | #uarts
library.uarts.edu<http://library.uarts.edu>

[https://docs.google.com/uc?export=download&id=1SnRWXscwNH5cq7WuENG9a3D7twJB4qem&revid=0B1DoFbKg9DXma2lick9teDYvb0gyT2c1cFVkZXJZdWZWQzFFPQ]

Mail submissions to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> For information about joining ARLIS/NA see: http://www.arlisna.org/membership/join-arlisna Send administrative matters (file requests, subscription requests, etc) to [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> ARLIS-L Archives and subscription maintenance: http://lsv.arlisna.org Questions may be addressed to list owner (Judy Dyki) at: [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]>