Good morning colleagues!

I am at work developing a short survey form for individuals who may be interested in exhibiting their artwork or projects in our Fine Arts Library. I was wondering if anyone has developed a form such as this, and if so, could they please email me directly to discuss? I'm perfectly happy to create my own from scratch, but it would be nice to not reinvent the wheel. I’m particularly interested in the types of considerations folx have included in their decision to accept an exhibition or not. I’ll be sending this out to the Exhibitions SIG listserv as well, but wanted to see if anyone in the general listserv had thoughts or experience with this.

Thank you in advance for your insight!

Courtney Hunt

Art & Design Librarian Assistant Professor

Pronouns: she/her/hers

University Libraries Fine Arts Library

Wexner Center / Room 040L

1871 N. High Street