Hello ARLIS!

I'm excited to announce that the ARLIS/NA Diversity Committee has established a blog and you may read recent posts and sign up to follow here: arlisdivcom.wordpress.com

About:

The Art of Diversity, maintained by the ARLIS/NA Diversity Committee, provides a platform for ARLIS/NA affiliates to share diverse perspectives on the intersections of identity, experience, and representation in art librarianship and related art information fields.

Schedule:

We will publish a new post every second Thursday of each month, with occasional special posts. We welcome guest posts, so please contact us if you’d like to contribute content.

Follow us for the most recent updates!

Contact an Editor:

Marianne Williams, [log in to unmask]

Andrew Wang, [log in to unmask]

Amanda Meeks, [log in to unmask]

Thank you to the committee members and ARLIS members who have already contributed thoughtful content! We'll have more posts in the coming weeks.

All my best,
Amanda