I'm trying to properly catalog a serial for which we have the first issue:   "Print commentary" vol.1:no.1(1981:fall)-

But for the life of me, I can't find any easily available documentation about the publisher:   The National Print Council/U.S.

"Published twice yearly by The National Print Council/U.S."    That council owns the copyright in 1981  and they are located "at Detroit, Michigan 48202"

There's also this in the t.p. verso:   "The Assistance of Wayne State University is gratefully acknowledged."

Being located in Detroit, that make sense.

There's also this:  "Subscriptions are available through membership in the National Print Council of the United States."

Can this institution be identified with Print Council of America?   or their Newsletter?  I think not, because their Newsletter began also in 1981

Can the institution be equivalent to Mid-America Print Council?
not sure...  Their website does not refer to National Print Council/U.S.as an "earlier" name.

Any  help is gratefully appreciated.

Danny Fermon
Associate Librarian
Museum of Modern Art