Hi there!
I am helping a graduate student who is seeking a scan/high-resolution image from the July 2, 1920 edition of "La Nazione," an Italian newspaper. Unfortunately, I can't discern a page number, but the image is instructions and measurements for making the Tuta, a garment designed by Italian Futurist artist Thayaht. We have been able to find a translated version of the image, but it lacks the complete instructions and the student is also wanting to look at the original, metric measurements, which she said appeared on the back side of the spread.
If anyone can help me track this down, I (and the student) would be most appreciative!
Thanks so much,
Linden

--
Linden How