I would like to take this opportunity to thank Carol Terry, my Retirement SIG Co-Moderator for her tremendous guidance and support in helping me assist her during 2018. I also want to thank Suzy Frechette for agreeing to work with Carol as my replacement going forward.

Although I will not be attending the SLC Conference, I intend to stay involved with the Retirement SIG and also as an active member of the ARLIS/NA Membership Committee.

I  encourage all Retirement SIG members, whether or not you are able to attend the conference to continue to contribute to the SIG discussions and post to ARLIS-L. ARLIS/NA is an important organization for all of us at all stages of our careers.

Regards,
Maryhelen Jones