Apologies for any duplication:

Students and faculty in creative disciplines produce work that is no less dependent on the successful use of information resources than the traditional research paper. Due to the perception that creative disciplines do not need research support, students working within them may not receive the full assistance or resources of an academic library or librarians. We are collecting information on how academic libraries and library workers support creative practitioners.

If you work with any populations doing creative work, such as visual art, theater, dance, graphic design, creative writing, etc., we invite you to fill out our brief survey. No identifying information about specific institutions or individuals will be collected.

The survey will remain open until March 1st. We are interested in perspectives from librarians at all stages of their careers and in all positions, so your participation is greatly appreciated. Please feel free to forward this survey.

Click here to access the survey: https://z.umn.edu/CreativeInformationLiteracy

Thank you for your participation! Please contact one of us with any questions: Kodi Saylor [log in to unmask], Laura Dimmit [log in to unmask], Ian Moore [log in to unmask].

This study has been approved by the University of Washington Human Subjects Division (ID # STUDY00006329). Only individuals age 18 and older are eligible to participate.

Laura Dimmit (she/her/hers)

Research & Instruction/Arts & Humanities Librarian

UW Bothell & Cascadia College Library

425-352-3505 (voice & Relay)