Please excuse cross-posting...

Hello ARLIS-L,

A reminder that the Cataloging Advisory Committee of ARLIS/NA is gathering feedback from the community for issues to address in a revision to our Cataloging Exhibition Publications: Best Practices documents (available for download via the ARLIS website here: https://tinyurl.com/y78m93gq). This revision is primarily to update the recommendations for RDA, but we welcome any comments you might have.

Cataloging Art Publications Problems Survey: https://goo.gl/forms/gElDlVLh7IUL95Zc2

We ask that issues/examples are submitted individually; submit as many as you wish. The survey has been extended to February 15, 2019.

Thank you in advance for your feedback!

Best wishes,
Bronwen Bitetti
Chair, ARLIS/NA Cataloging Advisory Committee

--
Bronwen Bitetti
Librarian