Hello, ARLISers!

Happy 2019! This past year, the Research and Information Services Section (RISS) had an engaging year of Wikipedia editing hangouts and discussions, continued work on the Art, Architecture, and Design Information Competencies, and more. We can't wait to see what this coming year holds.

Speaking of, are you interested in being more involved with RISS? Now is your chance! We're looking for a new Vice-Moderator. To nominate yourself, please email me directly at [log in to unmask].

Our annual meeting is scheduled for Thursday, March 28th from 8:00am-9:00am. We'll discuss the past year's work, do a little active learning, vote to elect a new Vice-Moderator, and talk about ways to participate in revising the Information Competencies for Students in Design Disciplines (besides attending the editing workshop on Wednesday, March 27th from 12:30pm-1:20pm). If you'd like to propose an agenda item, please email me.

Looking forward to seeing you all in Salt Lake City!

Best,
Linden

--
Linden How