Hi there,

Our museum has a variety of cases that we would like to make mobile by adding casters.

Can anyone recommend casters to add to display cases that have a stop pedal on them?

Right now we're just looking through a variety of options online but if there is brand that someone has used that you would recommended we look at, please pass along the info.

Thanks so much!

Kristin Fowler, Library & Museum Director
Ellenville Public Library & Museum