Sharing as this may of interest to the list. Please excuse cross-posting.

You’re invited!

Explore the Fine Arts Library’s Stuart Cary Welch Islamic and South Asian Photograph collection by playing our new crowdsourcing game! See this recent blog post for more information, and for a link to start playing. You could win an art book of your choice valued up to $150, and see some of what we’ve been working on! This month’s theme is The Natural World, and future rounds will be announced through our Instagram account. We hope you enjoy!

For questions, please contact my colleague Amanda at:

Dr. Amanda Hannoosh Steinberg

Visual Resources Librarian for Islamic Art & Architecture

Fine Arts Library, Harvard University

@MENALibAHS

Best,

Jessica